Specifications HelpCom 850;
• An expansion slot for an optional DECT module (EZ-1) or GSM/3G module (EZ-2) to provide flexible installation.
• PTCRB certified GSM/3G module.
• Can serve as a medical or intrusion alarm system.
• Multifunctional, programmable yellow button functions as an inactivity, check-in/out, away/home, non-emergency call or security button.
• The activation/deactivation of inactivity monitoring is linked to the arming/disarming of the alarm when the yellow button is programmed as
a security button.
• World-class RF range, sensitivity and performance certified by EN-300-220 (Class 1).
• Excellent Full-Duplex two-way voice communication range over 10M from the control panel and Half-Duplex (Push-to-Talk and Listen-in) speech path.
• Comprehensive help/nurse arrival function to deliver assistance in four possible scenarios.
• Up to 100 sensors/devices can be integrated into the system.
• The voice prompt feature alerts the user upon designated events.
• USB PC programming or remote SMS programming/web programming.
• Up to eight numbers can be saved for emergency calls and one for non-emergency calls.
• Can be used as a hands-free phone for non-emergency calls.
• Remote firmware update capabilities.
• Automatic check-in reports.
• Adjustable speaker and microphone volume.
• Compliant with FCC, CE and ETL certification requirements.
Features HelpCom 850
• Power: 12V 1.5A switching power
• Backup battery: 1.2V Ni-Cd rechargeable battery x 6
• Battery backup time: Up to 41 hours (without EZ-1)
Up to 19.5 hours (with EZ-1)
• Speaker: 3W
• Available radio frequencies: 433 AM/433 FM/869.2375MHz
• Radio frequency ranges: 433 AM: Over 200 meters in open space
433 FM: Over 350 meters in open space
869.2375MHz: Over 400 meters in open space
• Operating temperature: -10°C to +45°C
• Operating humidity: Up to 90% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 57.6 mm x 164 mm x 216 mm