OpenXS Smart Optical Sensor Lite, like our known and proven SOS, aims to support Ageing-in- place and delaying the demand for expensive institutional care. Besides the benefits for the care recipient, informal or family caregivers are supported in care through the technology installed as well. Professional caregivers, for instance, can benefit from the increased self-care capabilities of the care recipient. In cases of emergency, i.e., when alarms are activated, caregivers receive an alarm and can request an anonymous picture of the situation or the recorded audio clip to estimate the distance situation and if necessary take action, where the recipients’ privacy is not harmed in any way.
Smart Optical Sensor LITE at a glance
- √ Replacing all existing traditional sensors
- √ Up to 70 % less unnecessary interventions
- √ Flexible alarm routing by self control portal
- √ Smart Dim night-lights
- √ Anonymous picture verification
- √ Remote audio verification
- √ 2-way voice and acoustic monitoring
- √ Detects; Restlessness, in bed -out of bed, using the bathroom, leaving room, house
- √ Remote alarm verification
- √ Once the objects, like doors and bed, are drawn in, the SOS lite will detect and store all events mentioned above and store an anonymized picture on the local SD card and kept available for 2 days.
- √ Access to these stored data can only be accessed by authorised systems administrators
- √ In addition, it is possible to put the SOS lite in 'stop mode', where no event or movie clip is registered or saved